Friday, October 24, 2014
A Miscellaneous Post
Of course, our mission adventure is not complete without a cemetery, my third favorite place only to home, and a temple. Oh, maybe my fourth favorite place after home, temple, grandkids homes, then cemeteries. These pictures are from the Vivian Cemetery, which is located on the ranch. Only a few headstone are readable, but other folks have gathered info about the graves and posted them on findagrave.com and interment.net. I spent yesterday and this morning checking familysearch.org to see if all temple work is done. A few are in there and complete, some are in there, not complete and some are nowhere to be found. Most of the graves are of infants and children. I can put all on familysearch, but of course, can’t do any temple work. Just have to hope that someone comes along, is related and happy to have their family there and does the work.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! Did you find any rattlesnakes among the gravestones?
ReplyDeleteNo, but Dad ran over one yesterday. I did capture a gila monster when I was mowing, but the wind blew over the bucket and it escaped.
Deletethey look pretty weathered, always interesting
ReplyDelete