Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7th, 2015!

 

Wow, how time flies.  We may have another baby by this time next week, and Wynn-Janour last baby, Wynn, is getting so big and mature.  Mijken says he is a good baby and sometimes sleeps through the night.  We saw pictures of Adrian’s basketball games on facebook, even Bret and Jen in the bleachers.  And of course, Cole feeding the masses of Jensen’s at Wendys.  We are grateful that Kurtis is doing as well as he is.  Those foreign missions are hard on foreign missionary’s stomachs.  Lexi is back to school.  Kameron is home for a couple more weeks.  His mother has resorted to torture-Kameron is doing such things as cleaning the frig and the store rooms.  He will be happy to be back at school. 

Keith is finally grubbing.  He did enjoy being around the shop and doing some maintenance, but is doing well with his new excavator or trackhoe or whatever it is.  He was afraid that the learning curve would be like it was with the grader, but its is not.  His biggest problem is finding out how to shut off the beeper when he goes backwards, which is all the time.  Only one excavator has arrived, the other one is due today, so the other missionary, Elder Christiansen, will have a job soon.  The Christiansen’s arrived on Saturday and they are from Hyrum, Utah.

 

       trachoe 006 trachoe 007 trachoe 005

I am still working on inventory and am ready to mail boot cuffs to the laurels in Erica’s ward in Cheyenne.  Cuffs 002I felt guilty making them until I realized that I can give them to someone besides family.  Today we go back to school and Sister Christiansen came with loads of fabrics to start on more projects for the nursing homes.  My biggest problem is that this laptop does not have Excell and I do not know how to use the spread sheet on Microsoft Works. It is pretty sad to be electronically illiterate.

We are out of strawberry jam, so must go to a big town for strawberries.  This is like being out of milk, serious business.  We plan to go on Friday.  It is a big deal when you go to big town around here, the list is long. 

2 comments:

  1. Ryan was hoping to see a picture of the excavator. Have dad take pictures of the brush he is clearing. I hope he runs into some wild creatures (when he is safely in his cab

    ReplyDelete
  2. It cut me off. I like all the boot cuffs too, I bet the girls will love them!

    ReplyDelete